Telephone: +381 (0) 66 012 666
There are two ways for the patients to come into contact with us. One way is to telephone us during our working hours, to schedule an examination and consultation. Another way is to forward your photos to our email address. The photos can be discrete, from the forehead upwards, the face does not have to be seen if the patient does not want it to. It is necessary to take a photo of the area of the head where the hair has fallen off, as well as the donor area from which the hair will be taken. The photos are used exclusively for the sake of better assessment, and not for the purpose of advertising or any other activity. When the consultation is scheduled by telephone, it is necessary to call several days in advance.
That is necessarily in order to align with the existing exams that have been scheduled before. If you send the photos electronically, you will receive an answer within the next 48 hours. The answer received via email is approximate, not as accurate as when a patient comes to an examination in person. The examination lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Patient will leave will all details such as the degree of thinning, the form of treatment, and the exact price are determined.
If you are coming from the Bus Terminal or the Main Railway Station
- Bus A1 goes from the Main Railway Station to Slavija roundabout where you should switch the transportation and get on a trolley number 19, 21, 22 or 29. Get off at the corner of Kursulina Street and then walk back for 50 meters (around 1 minute) in the direction of Slavija, down Makenzijeva St, to the corner with Molerova Street. The clinic is located at Molerova 3.
- Trolleybus 9 leaves from the Faculty of Economics. The ride takes about 5 minutes from where you should continue by foot, down Makenzijeva Street. In the next 8 minutes, you reach the corner with Molerova Street, and the clinic is located at number 3.
- Buses 78, 83 and E1, depart from the Faculty of Economics. The ride takes about 5 minutes from where you should continue by foot, down Makenzijeva Street. In the next 8 minutes, you reach the corner with Molerova Street, and the clinic is located at number 3.
If you are coming from the city centre, Terazije:
- Trolleybus 19, 21, 22 or 29. After a 5-minute drive, you should get off at the corner of Kursulina Street and then walk back for 50 meters (about 1 minute) in the direction of Slavija, down Makenzijeva Street, to the corner with Molerova Street. The clinic is located at Molerova 3.
- Bus 31 or E9. After a 5-minute drive, you should get off at Slavija roundabout. Continue down Makenzijeva Street to the corner of Molerova Street, and look for the clinic at number 3.
Taxi is certainly one of the options. It is recommended to call a taxi company by phone and memorize the number of the vehicles to avoid any inconveniences related to "pirate" taxi drivers who, if they pick you up on the street, can charge an extremely high price for a short drive.
If you are coming with your own transport – car, we will provide you a parking space within our premises. This service only applies to clients who have scheduled the AHT hair transplant procedure, but not those who have scheduled a consultative examination.